The Parkwood High performance Flush Casement timber window is made to measure from the finest materials available. It will enhance the appearance of a period or modern property, and it will provide your home with the highest standard in security, insulation and weatherproofing.
Frame manufactured to ‘A’ Rated standards
Individually crafted from Siberian larch or Accoya. Featuring efficient weather seals, concealed friction stay hinges, secure multipoint locking system, finished in a factory-applied Sikkens coating.
‘A’ Rated Glazing standards
Our 20mm, ‘A’ Rated double glazed units are factory-glazed into our frames. The Soft-Coat St Gobain Planitherm glass , warm edge spacer and Argon filled cavities achieve a superb 1.2 W/m2K performance. Externally beaded with bonded glass bars.
All glazing is safety glazed where required by the Glazing code of practice.
Parkwood High performance Flush Casement windows fitted in your home, will increase its value and make it more energy efficient. Making your home not only more beautiful, but also an investment in the future.
The Solar Controlled, double glazed sashes open outwards on stainless steel hardware. Weather seals and gaskets are discreetly grooved into the timber sections for a superior weatherproof seal.
This range of windows typically feature the following:
- Traditional manufacture techniques
- Ovalo moulded sash profile
- Slender Georgian bar detail (bonded)
- Puttyline external glazing detail
- Siberian larch or Accoya® modified timber
- Factory applied Sikkens performance coatings
- Multi point locking system
- Discrete weather proofing seals and gaskets
- Factory glazed
- 20mm St Gobain Planitherm, A-rated glazing
- Superb 1.2 W/m2K performance
- compliant with Part L of the building regulations